Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Christine


Here is a darling little girl named Christine! She is so darn cute and makes me smile every time I see her picture :) And I feel that with prayers and and donations we can all find her a wonderful loving and caring family! Here is what Reece's Rainbow has to say about her shimmering Personality.
Girl, Born October 2008
Look at this princess! What a smile! Healthy and doing well.
From her caregivers: active, communicative, likes to play with different toys, babbles, like to be with other children.

3 comments:

  1. Alyssa, I love your blog. Christine is the absolute cutest little one! Thanks for advocating for these precious little ones.

    Sabrina (Rachel's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet! I have seen her on Reece's Rainbow many times before. I am very glad that she has a Warrior!

    I wanted to let you know that I noticed that you can't click on the button that says "I have a Warrior!" under her info on the RR website. When you e-mailed Michelle asking to become her Warrior did you give her your blog link? I just wanted to make sure you knew! It could just be a problem on RR's website. : )

    In Christ,
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys! And I will see why it's not working lol.

    ReplyDelete